- Captain Tom and the entire Lucky Catch Cruise staff, I would like to thank you for another amazing cruise.
This was our second cruise with you and it was just as good as the first. This time I brought along my cousin and her family. All of us had a GREAT time
even though it rained (last year it rained as well) during our trip. Ha ha We look forward to taking another cruise with you next year and for years to come. The one comment that we kept repeating was how relaxed we all felt on the cruise. You made each one of feel right at home. Nothing that you said seemed forced which we thought was great. Thank you again for offering us a small glimpse of lobstering in Maine. By the way I see that Rachael Ray even mentions Lucky Catch Cruises on her website. Keep
up the great work!!!! We'll see you again next year.
Scott, Jennifer and Shannon
Tom, Tracy, Kenny, and Megan
- I just want you to know that the Lucky Catch Cruise was the highlight of our 3-week vacation. It was wonderfully hands-on for our active children and you were so friendly we felt like we were with old friends. When we are back in Maine, we will definitely take another cruise! Thanks for a great experience!
- Tom, Didn't get a chance to tell you when we left the boat and just wanted to say thanks for a terrific and enjoyable day on the Lucky Catch yesterday. The boat trip, the information and the lobstering experience was one that was unforgettable and a great treat - and we got to enjoy the fruits of our labors as well ! Those were THE best lobsters I have ever eaten ! I understand that my friend Walt is arranging to spend a day of lobstering with you after Columbus Day - am I jealous !! I am sure that will be a memorable time since you are very enjoyable to be with and a very knowledgeable lobster man. I hope to get to see you again on another lobstering excursion one day soon. Or if you find yourself coming down to New York ( Poughkeepsie area or NYC ! ) remember that I am in the Hudson Valley and would enjoy spending some time with you and showing you my towns ! I enjoyed your charming personality and conversation and would be great to get together if you are in the area. Thanks again for the terrific day and great lobstering experience - hope to do it all again soon ! Gerry Monroe, NY
- We had such a great time on your boat! My children just loved it! Thanks so much and we'll let everyone know that your cruise is a "must-do" when you visit Portland. Jennifer, Chris, Charlie, JP and Emma from Lovettsville Virginia!
- Hello Captain Tom: We wanted to thank you! We had a wonderful time on the boat, August 20th. My grandson, as well as my parents, had a great experience. The hands on approach and the things we learned made it the best part of our vacation in Maine. Truely a fun family activity. The lobsters were just what you would expect from Maine. The Best! We will definitely be back! Ed and Barbara Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
- Hello to Tom and Jen, I just wanted you both to know what a great time my family and I had on your boat. My husband Rob and my son Morgan along with his friend Ian (two 11 year old boys) had not only an enjoyable time..lots of laughs but an educational one also (Jen the teacher in you really comes out with children on the boat!).Tonight our son Morgan brought up a “lobster fact he had learned on the boat! I with you the best of life and business …Keep on Lobstering! Sincerely, Gretchen
- I just wanted to Thank Everyone at Lucky Catch Cruises for our wonderful trip last week. Our trip was amazing, even the rain couldn't dampen our spirits that day. We looked at a number of different lobster trips before deciding on Lucky Catch Cruises. We were not disappointed. It was a thrill to have such a hands on experience. Our trip was fun for all. It was great to see all the smiles not only of the kids, but also of adults on our trip. Capt. Tom and the other guide(Meagan?) explained all aspects of lobstering in such an amazing way. Our experience was second to none from reserving tickets on the phone, arriving at the pier, our wonderful cruise, and obtaining our photos after our trip. Everything ran incredibly smooth. We have not stopped talking about it. It was by far the highlight of our vacation in Maine. Thank you Captain Tom and everyone associated with Lucky Catch Cruises for making our experience special and one we will never forget. We look forward to seeing you again next summer and for years to come. Thank you again for everything!!!!!! Scott, Jennifer, Shannane and MaryAnne